Intercultural competence for a successful cooperation
We live in a globalized world where people from different cultural backgrounds meet and work together. Different countries, different behaviour and habits: International projects require employees who are good at dealing with various cultures. The perception of contractual basics, leadership roles or even timings can be very different. For a successful cooperation it is important to understand, respect and deal with the cultural differences. In this workshop you will learn how to act adequate and self-confident in intercultural situations, how to avoid misunderstandings and how to communicate and work together successfully.
- Knowledge of one’s own culture, one’s own values and norms.
- Recognizing the main characteristics of another culture – farewell to the comfort zone.
- Different countries, different habits – mistakes and stumbling blocks.
- Do’s and don’ts in business.
- Constructive and effective cooperation in multinational teams.
- Peculiarities of intercultural communication processes.
- Intercultural competence – dealing with difficult situations.
After this seminar you will be prepared for a successful cooperation and optimal communication in international teams. You know and understand cultural differences, so that you will be more confident in future intercultural business meetings and avoid misunderstandings.
- This seminar is suitable for everyone who works in international teams and/or is in charge of intercultural business customers.
- This workshop refers to everyone who is preparing for a work stay abroad.
Dr. Heike Hendrix (English)
has been a consultant, trainer and coach for national and international companies, organizations, foundations and associations for more than 20 years. Previously Dr. Hendrix worked as Head of External Communications for an international management and communications consultancy. She has gained journalistic experience in various public and private media, including her work as an editor for domestic politics and personal assistant for the chief editor at ZDF. Since 2006 Dr. Hendrix has also been a lecturer at the Heinrich Heine University in Duesseldorf. Due to her stays abroad for several years, e.g. in Australia and Japan, Dr. Hendrix offers her training courses for managers, employees, trainees and students in German and English.
von 10:00 bis 16:00 und von 10:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
maximal 8 Personen
890,00 Euro zzgl. 19% MwSt.
(1.059,10 Euro inkl.
+49 40 2263 9660